Friday, August 29, 2008

Today... I Become A Mommy!!!!!!!!!

Wow Everyone, I am less than 12 hours away from my Bobby Being born... I have been wanting a baby since I was 16 years old, and it took me 11 years to accomplish that.... I feel like I just won the lottery! I am so nervous for what's to come,Will he be healthy... will I get sick... will I be a good Mommy.... Wow, Nerves are going nuts over here at my house. Hubby and I are not sure if were even gonna be able to sleep.... We are ready, car seats in car... Bags are packed and in Car... Stroller in car... snacks are packed and in car.... I can't believe this... its all going to be reality.... I have to be at the hospital at 930am.... My Mom, Grandmother, and Inlaws will be at my house at 845 to follow us on our 30 minute journey to Ann Arbor.... This will be the longest 30 minute drive of our lives.... I'm having my precious Angel.... Words can not express how I feel right now.... All I can get out is random thoughts... I will be sending out text messages and pictures ASAP after his birth... Wow... I'm about to be a Mommy everyone. :: Tears :: Thank you to everyone for all of your Support.... I love you all!

No comments: