Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And Here... We.... Go....

So At 4am I awoke unable to no longer sleep.
The minute I got out of bed, I said, hey, those cupboards still need to be organized.... Done
Then I said, You know, The Pantry is looking awfully Cluttered... Organized..... Done
Then, walking in to my computer, looking around, The office needs to be cleaned..... Done
Now if Damien would only get out of bed so that I can work on the bedroom and Bobby's room.

On a More Pissed off and Sadder Note....

So I found another reason why I hate AOL in the worst way.... This was the Headline of the link I clicked on "Unexplainable, Still Born Baby Revives Hours Later"

I go to the Link thinking, Happy Happy Joy Joy.... WRONG.

Baby Dies a Second Time in Israel
JERUSALEM ((Aug. 19) -- Doctors say a premature baby girl who survived six hours in a hospital morgue refrigerator after being declared stillborn has died despite efforts to save her.
The baby had been delivered in the 23rd week of pregnancy at a weight of just one pound, five ounces and was initially declared dead and placed in the morgue.
When the parents came to collect the tiny body for burial on Monday they found the baby breathing and showing a faint heartbeat and she was rushed to the intensive care unit.
Hospital deputy director Moshe Daniel said the child died early Tuesday. He told Army Radio the specific cause of death would only be known after a post-mortem examination.


Now I'm pretty sure that Israel isn't in the 19th century medically, and I'm sure their doctors are just as good as the ones here, but Jesus H. Christ.... How do you mistake a baby for dead, put it in a refrigerator and then it die because of a hospitals mistake! And how the fuck do you come up with the Title that AOL posted it as to get people to click on the link! Thanks America Offline for Pissing me off this morning....

Back to Nesting.....

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

Cool - nesting! I missed that pregnancy symptom too. You can come to my house and clean when you finish yours. :)
You have word verification on...

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Regarding the Israel thing... I'm not a doctor, and I don't know all of the facts. I will avoid making a conclusion, and merely extend my wishes of consolation to the family at the center of this sad story.

Still, one thing about Israel, they make really good Nazi beat-down sticks. I think it's like their third most important export, sticks for beating the shit out of Nazis...