Monday, August 25, 2008

Still Waiting.... And Other Random Thoughts Before Friday....

Looks like my little boy has decided to stay put for now. Thats fine though. I was really overwhelmed last Wednesday thinking he was gonna come that night. The prego hormones plus all the new emotion... wow talk about overwhelming! Of course I'm sure every women feels that way about their first, or even all their births.

So, My house is clean... and when I say clean, I don't mean straightened up, I mean CLEAN and ORGANIZED. I think the last thing that needs to be done is the floor in the kitchen, which I can't be home for. The chemical ( Pine or Lemon ) Makes me sick, massive migraines from those fake scents.

I have a new floor in the hallway, fresh paint where it needed it.... Bobbys room is organized, Toys he'll not even know he owns, down stairs put away until he's old enough to play with them.

I swear, this is the only Kid I know that owns a $100 Transforming Bumble Bee Camaro.... And he isn't even born yet! Who the hell buys a baby a $100 toy that he can't even play with til hes 5! My Inlaws... lol I think it was meant more for my husband then it was for Bobby, but Damien said he is saving it for his boy so he can show him and play with him. So I said ok. And we put it away down stairs.

Christmas Shopping is Done for this kid. I have almost bought this Fisher Price baby basketball hoop set 3 times now.... It is SOOOO cute and its for 6months+ I'm gonna tell my Mom and Grandma about it and I know he'll get it. He won't even know its Christmas, but damn it, me and Daddy will! I'm already more excited about him opening presents from Santa this Christmas, than I can ever remember being excited about any Christmas.

Friday is the Big Day... 4 days 1 hour til my scheduled C Section.... Wow... I can't believe it's this close. When we found out we were Prego as of January 1st, it took forever just to get to January 21st for my first appointment. This....This is flying by! If I blink, I'll be in the hospital laying on a cold operating room bed, meeting my Son for the first time. Then if I blink again, he'll be graduating High School.... Ugh! WTF! The Word Excitement, is completely wasted and a huge understatement when explaining how I feel.

My Inlaws are flying in from Georgia Thursday Morning, me and Damien thought it was Thursday night, we swear it was Thursday night on the email his mom had sent us, but nope, its this Thursday morning. Their renting a Car so I don't have to go pick them up at the airport. Thank God, I hate driving right now and want to do it as limited as I can. So they will be here on Thursday, and I'm super excited because I love my Mother in Law! They'll be staying until Saturday the 6th of September. She wanted to be here so she could do / help me with anything that I need. So I will have a helping hand at my beckon call. That will be nice. They are staying at her Sisters houses through out the week to save on Hotel prices. My MIL is allergic to cats, so de-hairing the house was partly for her as well. Anyways, I can't wait! Cuz that means 1 more day to Bobby when they get here!

I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep Thursday night. Thats ok, we'll have his parents here most of the night, Peggy and Tim will be here right down stairs. Were gonna BBQ and play some games to just keep our minds busy. Of my friends, I think Peggy, Stacie and Kim are the most excited lol.

Well I think thats enough randomness from me today, or atleast for right now. It's still early in the day. :)

4 comments:

kimberkara said...

I AM excited for you. I wish your hospital was closer, so I could visit, but I will just have to wait till you get settled in at home.

Andrea said...

I am excited for you too! And I will be working while you're there... so I am sure I will have to stop by at some point! haha!
Kim, it's not that far away! 27 miles from my house.
Good luck trying to keep yourself occupied until Friday!
YAY!!!
:)

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I wish you the very best, Jessica. Annie from trivia say Hi. I gave her this blog's address.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie. It's Annie from trivia. I got this info from Mark and I think it's pretty cool! I e-mailed you but your in box at your AOL account was full so it bounced back. You may have got your house clean but you forgot to clean out your in box LOL. A little preoccupied perhaps?

Cool thing about all the gifts you got and the toys you're stashing away. Just think, you can wrap the stuff up and give it to him at Christmas. Think of the money you'll save! :)

Well just wanted to say hi and miss you on Thursdays. Stop by as soon as you can even if you have to bring some extra baggage with you (if you know what I mean).